Work with us
Bloom is Thailand’s first marketplace for CBD and cannabis products. Since our launch in 2021, we have doubled the team and looking to double that figure again – we want you to be a part of this expansion!
Have a look at our open positions below. Out of the box applications with creative applications methods are highly regarded! Maybe you can get some inspiration by checking our social profiles?
If you are a CBD/Cannabis vendor and want to sell products at Bloom’s marketplace, click here.
How to apply
Send us an email ([email protected]) in which you give us a brief intro about yourself and
why you are a great fit for the role together with your CV.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
About the role
Consumers in Thailand are excited about the progressing legalization of Cannabis. Coherently
we see high demand for content covering Cannabis, ranging from fun and interesting social
media posts to high-quality educational articles.
We are looking for a creative Social Media & Content Specialist to:
- write, edit and publish engaging content for various platforms
- continuously optimize content to fit our target audience based on analytics data
- select appealing images and videos to complement text
Who are we looking for?
- You have experience in writing content, ideally with an existing understanding of SEO principles
- You enjoy researching and explaining complex topics in a simple and easy to understand way
- You have an intrinsic motivation to create and a hands on approach to getting things done
- You are fluent in Thai and English
Working at Bloom
As a company born in Covid time, all our positions are remote. That means you govern over your own time and place where you choose to work. We currently have employees working in Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Koh Phangan. However, we expect you to show up with a smile at our weekly online meetings and to be accessible on Slack during normal working hours.
We have a relaxed company culture where we embrace mental and physical well being. Memes are mixed with quotes from philosophers. We support each other’s growth journey both in and outside of the workplace. We set a strong emphasis on having a flat organisation with open feedback and high transparency on what’s happening; because what else can a data-driven business be then honest? Therefore, all our efforts are measured in data points and boiled down to actionable KPI’s. Data never lie.