Choose the CBD Oil of Your Choice.CBD oil is the most effective way of combating emotional pain such as stress and anxiety, but also chronic pain. Just drop a couple of drops in your mouth and feel the difference within 30 minutes. CBD isn’t psychoactive, which means you will not get high. Looking for a combo pack for Sleep? Check out our Sleep Box Kit here.
100% Safe & Legal
Organic & Vegan
CBD Oil Brands at Bloom
Find What is Right for You
Everybody responds differently to CBD, but most people take between 10-100 mg per day depending on:
- Body weight
- The condition you’re treating
- Your individual body chemistry
We recommend starting by dosing 10 to 20 mg a day. After a week, increase this amount by 5 mg.
What's Your Experience Level?
At Bloom, we have products for everyone.
- Helping ease anxiety and depression
- Calming the mind and body
- Treat select epilepsy syndromes (approved by the United States FDA)
- Promote restful, deep sleep and combat insomnia
- Treat opioid addictions
- Alleviate chronic pain
- Dosage: For a first time user, we recommend a dropper. For seasoned users, two droppers. And for those seeking immediate relief from pain, anxiety, or discomfort, we suggest upping the dose to three droppers. If you still don't feel it we recommend going for a stronger version, such as SEYA Relief with 3,000mg CBD.
- How to take: Place the drops under your tongue and keep them inside the mouth for 20 seconds before swallowing.
- How long does it take to kick in: CBD oil can take anywhere between 30 minutes to two hours to start working, depending on your body and its metabolism. It is different for different people and after the first couple of doses, you will be able to figure it out for yourself!
- When to take it: If you are taking CBD oil for sleeping, then it is recommended to consume it an hour before your bedtime. If you are taking it for anxiety or pain relief, then the ideal time is pretty much up to you; morning, lunch, afternoon. It varies from person to person!
- What to Expect: CBD will help you feel incredibly relaxed and peaceful. It may assist in relieving your pain and anxiety while calming your mind. In other words, you will be greeted with a wave of relaxation. Do note that you won’t get ‘high’ since CBD does contain only trace amounts of the psychoactive compound THC.