Midnight CBD Oil Isolate 2,000mg
160 in stock
- Ordered before 18:00, for same day delivery
- Free delivery in Bangkok for orders ฿1,500+
- Customers rate 4.9/5
Midnight CBD Oil Isolate 2,000mg
Give your body and mind the support they need with the stronger version of Midnight’s isolate CBD oil.
This product is for experienced CBD users who are looking for a strong but well-balanced oil for their needs. Beginners can start with the 600mg version.
Isolate CBD, Organic coconut carrier oil, terpenes/flavonoids
At Bloom, we understand CBD’s impact in greatly enhancing people’s lives and CBD Oil is your perfect supplement for everyday use. So give your body, mind, and soul the love and care it deserves.
- Organic Coconut Oil
- 100% Legal
- 30-60 min to Feel Effects
- Recommended Dose: 10-20mg
Experience a Wide Array of Benefits
- Calm mind, reduced anxiety, restful sleep, pain relief, anti-inflammation & more.
- You will not get high with our CBD oil – it is practically free of THC and is 100% compliant with local Thai laws.
- Enjoy the best of all cannabis has to offer with CBD isolate extract. Our blend includes several other cannabinoids for a proper Entourage Effect.
- The Midnight CBD Oil is made in Thailand with locally and responsibly sourced hemp. Our cannabis oil is organic and natural, free of synthetic additives and solvents.
- 100% Organic
- Locally Sourced
- Locally Made
About This Product
Midnight CBD is made from CBD Isolate. CBD mimics our body's own natural way to create balance, or homeostasis. Midnight uses a signature blend of near identical cannabis terpenes to flavour the oil. These blends have been selected to enhance the CBD in certain ways, this effect on our body's is known as 'the entourage effect'. The organic coconut oil used in Midnight gives you the sweet smell-like that makes it easier to consume.
Because we realise the potential of cannabidiol in helping people - and more importantly, we don’t compromise in our standards. Our broad-spectrum CBD oil is organic, natural, and locally made with high-quality ingredients.
CBD has several proven benefits such as:
- Chronic pain relief – whether it is in the back, hands, knees, or anywhere else
- Alleviates arthritis symptoms
- Helpful in treating depression
- Promotes calm, relaxed mind
- Assists in treating neurological disorders
- Helps in reducing anxiety and stress, and supports a calm, clear mind
- Aids in coping with menstrual symptoms – so you can work during your time of the month rather than being bed-ridden
- Assists in keeping a healthy heart
- Tackles the causes of insomnia and promote restful, healthy sleep – Wake up with an energised body, no grogginess and ready to tackle the day
- Works as a workout recovery supplement by easing inflammation and muscle pain
- Treating addiction
- Lessens frequency of select seizures
Start with a low does of 10-20mg per day. After 5 days, if there are no results, then we recommend increasing your dose slowly. every two to three days and only 10mg at a time. If your condition is somewhat serious then it is reasonable to start with higher doses.
For individuals who have light to moderate symptoms, a dose of 10-20 mg. of CBD per day can be enough to feel the desired effects and result. If you have a more serious condition then it is reasonable to start with higher doses.
CBD can be applied topically. Rub Midnight onto your skin to relieve muscle pains and reduce inflammation.
Put the oil under your tongue for 20-30 seconds, and swallow.
Mentioned below is the recommended dosage for a few common problems. However, there is no standard rule, and it all varies from person to person.
The best way to proceed is by starting small and then increasing the dose by the week until you find something that works for you.
- Improve sleep – ½ dropper
- Reduce a day’s stress – A full dropper
- Menstrual symptoms – A full dropper
- Headache – A full dropper
- Anxiety – 1 to 2 droppers
- Back pain – 1 to 2 droppers
You should feel the effects in 30-60 minutes, and they will last for 6-8 hours.
CBD oil is generally well-tolerated, but some people may experience side effects such as:
- Dry mouth